Webinar on UGC NET Paper-1
General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude Report
Arihant College of Arts, Commerce and Science IQAC &Competitive Exam Cellorganized Webinar on UGC NET Paper-I General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitudefor the students/faculties on 20th Sept 2020.
The Registration Link for the Webinar was circulated in the WhatsApp group and WhatsApp Group was created for the Participants to share the schedule and other details of the Webinar sessions.
Total 387 participant from different states across India registrated and participated and attended the Webinar session.
The Webinar was conducted under the able guidance of Academic Director Dr. Bhushan Patil, Principal Lt. P.R. Wadje, IQAC coordinator Rupali Memane. The webinar was successfully conducted by Competitive Exam Cell Coordinator Mrs. Pranali Deshmukh.
● Commenced with the Welcome of participants by B.Sc.(HS) student Sarvesh
● Brief Review of the Webinar given by webinar coordinator Pranali Deshmukh
● Welcome Speech and Inauguration of Webinar by Principal Dr. P.R.Wadje
● Introduction of Resource Person by HOD of Arts faculty Radharani Banerjee
● Session Starts by resource person Lt. Hajiram Beevi
Followed by the valuable feedback from the participants for the Webinar.
The Session was concluded vote of thanks by IQAC coordinator Rupali Mename.
(Mrs. Pranali Deshmukh)